Hello. I’m Korosh Kiani.
Want to know what I can do?
1. Senior Graphic Designer : The senior graphic designer is responsible for conceptualization and implementation of design of solutions that meet marketing strategies from concept to completion. They often have the designation of “senior” because of their authority in decision-making, or because they hold the lead role on projects and supervise intermediate and junior designer(s) in creating concepts, comps, layouts and final art. In general, a Senior Graphic Designer would have a degree in graphic design and three to five years’ experience in lead designer roles or previous senior designer experience.
2. Commercial Photographer : Commercial photography involves taking pictures for commercial use: for example in adverts, merchandising, and product placement. Commercial photography is also used in corporate brochures and leaflets, menus in cafes and restaurants, and similar commercial uses where photographs enhance a text. Commercial photography is used to promote or sell a product or service. There are a number of ways that photographs can be used to better market products and corporations.
3. Digital Marketing & Branding Expert : Digital marketing is the marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the Internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium. Digital marketing’s development since the 1990s and 2000s has changed the way brands and businesses use technology for marketing.
Digital marketing methods such as SEO, SEM, Content marketing, influencer marketing, content automation, campaign marketing, data-driven marketing, e-commercemarketing, social media marketing, social media optimization, e-mail direct marketing, display advertising, e–books and optical disks and games are becoming more common in our advancing technology. The use of social media interaction allows brands to receive both positive and negative feedback from their customers as well as determining what media platforms work well for them.
4. Development Manager :
Who Manages the daily activities of a non-profit organization’s development programs. Assists in the development of goals and strategies for all fundraising campaigns. Plans and implements marketing programs and special events to maximize prospect/donor engagement. Develops and maintains a prospect portfolio to optimize fundraising opportunities. Requires a bachelor’s degree. Typically reports to a head of a unit/department. Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. True first level manager. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets. Has full authority for personnel actions. Extensive knowledge of department processes. Typically requires 5 years experience in the related area as an individual contributor. 1 to 3 years supervisory experience may be required.
5. UI/UX Designer :
– UX Design (User Experience Design) is all about enhancing user satisfaction and designing the complete user experience. UX requests a solid understanding of sociology, psychology as well as design to identify and address the real user problems. Also it requires tactical skills, including concept iteration, user research, prototyping and usability testing. One of the most critical skills for UX designers would be communication.
– UI Design (User Interface Design) — is all about selecting the right interface elements, such as text fields, buttons, check boxes and drop-down lists, to create the tangible interfaces that users can readily understand and easily use. In small-sized companies, UI designers may conduct the entire process from user flows to hi-fidelity mockups; In large-sized companies, they are likely to specialize more in defining the layout of an app or website (that’s what we call “Sketch” or “Wireframing”).
6. Character Designer : A Character Designer is an artist that creates new, original characters (sometimes shortened to “OCs”) for a purpose. It can be a character based on a definition from a story or script as would be the process in Feature Films, TV Series, Video Games, Children’s books, Web animation, Comic books, Comic strips, or even Licensing or Toy Design.
Let’s Look at it.
I worked in this Companys :
Download PDF Persian CV : Click Here
Online Persian Cv : Click Here
1. International Informatics Institute ( I3Center) :
Leader in IT training. International Informatics Institute (i3center) was founded in 2002 by Mr. Abbas Pourfarokhi. i3center has focused on the delivery of professional IT training and education. Thei3center aims to provide training which is relevant to market demands for the employment of IT professionals.
Website address: www.i3Center.com
2- IWM Group :
the International Web Marketing Group With over 10 years of designing, launching, and implementing marketing and sales departments of marketing and sales, has diversified its services in selecting, recruiting, training, designing, implementing, and monitoring Provides specialized marketing and telemarketing departments as follows :
1- Consultation, designing and advertizing of Recruiting Recruiters and Expert Marketing and Sales Department
2- Designing appropriate and specialized sales psychological tests
3- Participate in the selection of applicants for interviewing and recruiting sales force
4- Consulting, designing and implementing a specialized marketing plan for the sales team
5- Provide updated and specialized databases
6- Seamenization of appropriate software for customer relationship management
7- Specialized sales training: How to start a conversation, how to negotiate, responding to a phone, selling tricks, speaking techniques, passing the secretary, designing and implementing a sales scenario, how to track customer contacts, how to sell different goods and …
8- Consulting, designing and implementing a variety of reports required by managers
9- Consulting, design and implementation of tricks and software in the field of supervision and control of personnel of marketing and sales department.
10- Moving in parallel with the marketing plan
Website address: www.IWMGroup.ir
3- Snapp :
Snapp is a ride-hailing company from Tehran, Iran. Snapp launched in February 2014. Users can request a ride via the iOS or Android app, by indicating their location and destination. The price of the trip is set beforehand, to eliminate haggling. Snapp commissions drivers upon completing a background check, and showing a valid drivers license and insurance before hiring them.
Snapp is the only ride-hailing application in Iran which offers its website in Persian, English and French, becoming one of the most popular apps with foreigners in Iran.
Currently Snapp operates in Arak, Urmia, Isfahan and Suburbs (Najaf Abad, Fuladshahr, Shahin Shahr), Ahwaz, Babol, Bandar Abbas, Tabriz and suburbs, Tehran and suburbs, Rasht and suburbs, Sari and suburbs, Shiraz and suburbs, Qaem Shahr, Qazvin, Qom, Karaj and Suburb, Kerman, Mashhad, Yazd, Neyshaboor, Gorgan, Ardebil, Hamedan & Bushehr. They are looking to expand to new cities, and may even seek to expand internationally.
TechCrunch announced on October 9, 2016 that it had received a $20 million investment in a Series A round led by MTN Group, a South-African multinational. According to Shahram Shahkar, the CEO of the company, Snapp now employs more than 300,000 active drivers and more than 500 personnel (2017).
4- SepidarGroup :
“The Sepidar development business of the Eastern Iranians” is the full name of the holding, which was established in 1396 with the aim of integrating services and activities of sub-companies in the form of a service chain.
The chain consists of four sub-group companies, each of which operates in a variety of fields.
5- NamakdoonMarket :
The NamakdoonMarket website, www.namakdoonmarket.com, with the aim of modernizing sales systems, facilitating and expediting purchasing practices began in 1395, which is currently operating with more than 10 commodity groups, the most powerful online store in Mashhad.
Some of these product groups are listed below.
Food products, detergent products, cakes and sweets, nuts and snacks, beverages, baby care products, hot breads, meat and poultry, fruits and vegetables.
NamakdoonMarket-Application is availble in the Play Store & the Apple App Store.
NamakdoonMarket Goals :
1. Improvement of Pattern of Consumption:
Showing the nutritional value of food products and properties, high quality ingredients, showing history and improving the use of brands.
2. Realizing the True Value of Brands:
Brands enter the market for branded products that have good quality, reasonable prices and good packaging. We introduce brands that have real value against the payment.
3. Selling products to the customer at reasonable prices by removing intermediaries (from the factory to the house)
6- Parsys Informatics Company :
Pars Systems, a branch of Parsys informatics brand, was established in 2010 with the aim of providing software, hardware and network services to the field of e-commerce. The company currently has the following services with more than 10 specialist staff.
7- NovinTose :
NovinTose Co, with the goal of launching sales and create marketing teams, has become a model and promoter of the market. The specialty sampling is highly specialized and its quality implementation can increase brand strength in the minds of the consumer and create loyal customers for you, and poor quality performance can cause serious damage to the brand. In our opinion, the sampling The implementation of the best quality projects of providing a sample of free products, along with creating an effective and memorable communication in the minds of the consumer, in which the effective communication between the sampler and the consumer can take shape in a short and even momentary manner, but it can have an effect on A memorable thing should be in the minds of the consumer.
The NovinTose team, with full observance of all the rules and principles of the day of the world of sampling, and using the international knowledge of the leading professors of advertising and marketing through sampling, and presenting the sample of the product or the sample and using the most professional samplers, is a sure way for a lasting entry. In the minds of the consumer, it’s safe to say that in the world of today’s propaganda, sampling is the most powerful and most effective form of propaganda for the creation of loyal customers.
8- SimaGostarToos :
The SimaGostarToos Adversiting Agency has 132 billboards and 15 municipal TVs for advertising purposes of the various organizations and businesses that are pursuing a wider and more aggressive and indigenous and urbanized promotion of branding to achieve their goals, with the least investment and cost. Offers a variety of plans for customers.